This EBook contains a list of 40+ cue card questions with sample responses/answers for the IELTS Speaking Test.
For your own IELTS exam, you’ll be shown a cue card question by your examiner.
You’ll be given 60 seconds to read and prepare a response (on the spot), and then you’ve to immediately structure and present a 2-minute response.
This is often one of the most challenging sections of the IELTS Exam.
Inside this Ebook, you’ll find the following:
- Understanding the Cue Card Questions on the IELTS Speaking Section.
- 40+ Sample Cue Card Questions and Responses.
- 2 sample answers each for each cue card question.
- Follow-up question and answer for each answer.
- 10+ Ideas and tips and guidelines on how to answer these questions.
- BONUS – List of 125+ Cue Card Practice Questions.
This EBook will help you understand the test question type in detail. It’ll help you with structuring your responses, so you can answer them confidently, ace the test, and improve your exam scores.